PD Motorcycle Dolly (Details)
The Let’s Roll Cruiser motorcycle dolly is an easy-rolling motorcycle dolly for precise movement to store motorcycles. Works especially well for cruiser and touring size motorcycles. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
• Super easy to move and doesn’t get hung up on concrete seams
• Bike tires are off the ground and the weight is off the suspension
• The bike is upright, resting on the frame, not the kickstand
• No tie-downs required to secure your motorcycle.
• Two ball-bearing casters have brakes already installed.
• Lifetime Warranty.
PD Motorcycle Dolly (Specs)
• Dolly — 1,200 LB Capacity
• Dolly weighs 38 lbs.
• Dimensions 35 x 18 x 10” high setting; 35 x 18 x 8.5” low setting
• Crossbars adjustable height; 1.5” increments.
• Textured, matte black, powder coat finish on US steel
• Original Zero-scuff™ 4″ casters will protect your epoxy or concrete floor.
• Industrial rubber composition on the crossbars provide the best cross-linking material that gives incredible resilience, flexibility, and durability. The excellent material properties come from a molecular mesh structure that makes it unbeatable in terms of elasticity and resistance to aging.
• Made in Michigan US
PD Scissor Lift (Details)
The Let’s Roll Lift is a scissor lift made in the USA that works well with motorcycles, especially the heavy ones. Use a 7/8″ deep well socket and swivel head ratchet. (Does not need to be a deep well or swivel head) CAN USE an 18-volt hand drill, but NOT an impact or pneumatic drill.
Lifetime Warranty: This does not include normal wear and tear or operator error, such as not following the manufacturing instructions, aka, not greasing the bolt. This includes only the manufacturing defects of the scissor lift. Exposed metal can rust, this is not covered.
Comes standard with felt on the bottom to protect your painted or epoxy floor and keeps it from marring the bottom of the lift.
The Lift has gone through testing to confirm engineering calculations and has been tested to failure. The root cause of the failure has been analyzed and the design has been changed to improve capacity. The failure point on the lift exceeds the rating of the lift and an unpublished service factor has been established. It is not published for consumer evaluation as that could be construed as an endorsement for additional capacity on the lift.
PD Scissor Lift (Specs)
• Lift — 1,100 LB Capacity
• Lift weighs 24 lbs.
• 15 x 12 x 3.75” lowest position (without felt on the bottom); 15 x 12 x 10.5” highest position
• Comes standard with felt on the bottom: 15 x 12 x 3.85”
• Textured, matte black, powder coat finish on US Steel
• Industrial rubber composition on the crossbars provides the best cross-linking material that gives incredible resilience, flexibility, and durability. The excellent material properties come from a molecular mesh structure that makes it unbeatable in terms of elasticity and resistance to aging.
• Made in Michigan USA
Will this system work with my Motorcycle?
(1) The first thing to check is that your bike’s frame is accessible without any piping, electrical cords, etc that could obstruct a scissor lift. Have at least 17″ of frame measuring between the wheels. In order to safely and stably pick up your bike, the lift must be able directly in contact with the frame without hitting anything else.
Our Let’s Roll Lift is low profile and fits easily under most bikes, but the only way for you to really know is to check.
Let’s Roll Cruiser Dolly Measurements:
9″H x 18″W x 35″L
Let’s Roll Lift Measurements:
14 x 12 x 3.75″ in the resting position without felt
14 x 12 x 3.85″ in the resting position with felt (comes standard with felt)
14 x 12 x 12.5″ in the highest position
(2) After you verify the Let’s Roll Lift (or other scissor lift/jack) will work, check that the dolly itself will also fit under the bike and be able to contact the frame without interference.
Let’s Roll Dolly Measurements:
Dolly frame with crossbars on top: 18″ Wide (outside dimensions), 13″ (inside dimensions)
Height dimensions: 9″ high setting, 7.75″ low setting
Total dolly length: 35″
There are no reviews yet.